Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting around to it...


I'm sorry I don't have more pictures to post right now. Unfortunately we've taken tons of pics of Ammon in the bathtub and I know Travis would be ticked if I posted those without him going through them first to make sure everything, well checked out. So here ya go. This is it for now.
Things are so crazy over here right now, but I promise more pics and posts to come. Ammon is doing great! We switched him to some special formula that's made of gold dust and he's doing so great. Thank you everyone for your concern and prayers! We love all of you and wish we could show you our now happy little bundle. Isn't he the most beautiful baby!??
Oh yes, Carsen wants me to add that we officially changed his name to Ammon Chase instead of Ammon Breck. Carsen just couldn't let go of Chase so Dad actually suggested we make the switch. Now everyone is happy. Especially me because now NO ONE will call him "Abe" again (Dad, Brian, Jared!!!). We think "Ace" is a much better nickname.

9 comments:

  1. He looks like he's gotten so much older in the past month. So cute--thanks for the pic! The name change thing is funny--I hope it wasn't as much of an issue for you as naming Sophie was for us--her name was "officially" Baby Girl Wischmeier until she was 5 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, I'm so glad to hear he is doing better! Isn't it wonderful that there are so many special formulas! I've heard lots of friends say it's a process to find the right one...but in the long run, it's so exciting when they finally find it, and their baby is happy again! Ammon is such a cutie! I really like "ACE" very tough, and very boy! I miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. He is just sweet and beautiful and I want to hug and kiss him...!
    I am so glad things are still going well. You are a wonderful mother and should be treated like a queen for going through what you have been through. I love you and admire you Vickie. And I have to agree...ACE is perfect! Beautiful family. Love chatting with you...keep us posted on the Edwards' happenings! We love and miss you four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie!!! Glad everything is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The middle name of "Chase" didn't happen to be inspired Travis and Aaron's roommate Chase Clark, did it? He would be SO proud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes actually, Chase Clark was the best man at our wedding after all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! So glad to hear things are going well for Ammon! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He really is so cute! I am glad you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's such a cute baby and I'm so glad that he's doing better. Carsen's persistence on the name Chase really cracks me up. Addie seems to think her baby brother's name is going to be "Pink" so I'm hoping she's not quite as stuck on it.

    ReplyDelete