Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something small

I Am SORRY! I get so frustrated when I try to upload cute pics/video and then after an hour of working on them, the computer boots me off and I lose my work. Grrr.

Grrr - from Carsen who's currently holding a stuffed giraffe, Gerald, telling me I need to make brownies because it's his birthday - I should never have made them for Drippy the Frog... By the way, Carsen has some ROCKIN tiger face paint on right now (that's why there's a grr from him).

Haircuts for Carsen and Travis last night. Is is sad that I like their hair long? ...so long that I ended up curling Carsen's with a curling iron...I told him curling irons were only for grownups to use. He asked me what a grownup was. I told him a grownup was someone who was at least 21 (that's right, I said 21) and a LONG conversation ensued about who was and was not a grownup. Cousin Tyler is cousin Chris is not... we're still debating about Uncle Brian :)

Binky battles. Ammon can't hold onto his binks. I have purchased at least 5 different kinds, and only one stays in for longer than 3 seconds but he still prefers his fists - which he's slurping on right now as he naps. I asked Carsen to pick up Ammon's bink yesterday and this was his response:
"I suppose Mommy. After all, I'm just doing my part to
support my local grownups."
There's my cryer! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment