Wednesday, November 10, 2010

choppy

ALIGN: left">Disclaimer: This post reminds me too much of the time I tried to give myself a haircut - pretty much everything is choppy, so I'm sorry for that.







Ok, clearly I don't know what I'm doing with these pictures, but at least my teeth are white...


Oh this is going to bother me...
So here we go, I've got some Halloween pictures, Ammon was a cow, which we I thought was hilarious, he did not. Carsen was not just a tiger, but as he put it, a "roar friendly tiger" and looked amazing in his face paint (thank you youtube). Carsen asked me what I was dressed as, I told him I was going for cute which apparently didn't workout so well...






Travis was the picture taker. No fun. I'm not sure how I'm ever going to get him to dress up again. Remember Stephanie's murder mystery dinner where you were Disco Stew? Whatever happened to that costume?


I did rock the "Disco Stew" outfit. Maybe we should scan that photo in.

Better yet, what about that Devil outfit from Ryan and Tj's Halloween party? Am I never going to see you in costume again?


We'll see. It's better to keep your expectations low so I don't have to do much to impress.


Ammon is doing great, I just have to say that he is the most beautiful little baby EVER. I get to say that as a fact because this is my blog... We love him so much! I love the way he smells, I love his name, the way he looks when he cries, the way he stretches with his chubby hands in fists and his chubby little legs flexed. I just want to EAT him!

Oops. I told Carsen he could come out of the play room at 5:15 so I've got to pause for now.


I've been trying to watch "The Office" with Travis next to me digging around SOOO noisily for butter popcorn jelly belly's. He let me try one, which I have to admit was really intense. Think it may have made me sick, but I'm going to go crazy with this crunchy rattling noise next to me...


Popcorn flavored jelly bellies are by far the best flavored jelly bean ever. Rattling the bag a little bit and missing a little bit of the Office is totally worth it. Frankly the office has really lost it's edge. I only watch it now because I'm holding out hope that some season 2-3 quality jokes will work in.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so darn cute!! I miss you so much.

    ps I love popcorn jelly beans I mix them with coconut ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Vickie!!! Carson is seriously the cutest "roar friendly tiger" I've ever seen! I can't believe you did the face makeup yourself! It looks professionally done! Awesome job! Way to go Carson for holding still long enough for you to do it! I don't know if my boys could do that...well, maybe Ian, definitely NOT Noah! Ammon was a cute little cow! He looks like he's getting bigger, he doesn't have that newborn look anymore! You have cute,CUTE boys! And by the way....you look beautiful! Your halloween picture is so pretty! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looked so cute on Halloween. I especially loved Carsen's paint. I'm pretty sure the popcorn jelly bellies are right up there with the Harry Potter earwax or vomit ones in grossness for me, but I'm glad to know there's someone out there who will eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that halloween party was fun! I loved all the little "prizes" you brought, Vickie! Ha! Remember Jacob dusting off his TOE TOUCH...so funny! No more bah humbug on halloween Travis!! My intrest peaked when I read "disco stew" Oh my gosh...gotta see it! You all looked great for halloween. Vickie, you always look beautiful, nothing's changed. Mommy-hood has not slowed you down a bit. And as for the popcorn jelly beans...one word...SICK! You're gross Travis! :) Loved talking the other day...miss you much Vickie dear. One of these days we'll plan a trip to see you. I need my Vickie fix. xo

    ReplyDelete