Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas lists...

I don't usually ask for anything for Christmas. Mostly because for 5 of the last 6 years I've begged Travis for a soft serve ice cream maker to no avail. You will be disappointed to know that his reason for not getting me this is because he doesn't want me to get fat or our children to get fat. I got news for ya hunny, Ammon's already there and I've pretty much given up.


I found something that I totally want SOOO BAD that it makes me giddy just seeing ad's for it. I was thinking about getting it for "you" except I've already got something lined up for your Christmas present.

Travis: Watch the video of this cute little nerd and imagine how much FUN this would be for us both!





PS: You remember when you bought a wii for yourself? For your birthday? Or the home theater system ... it's time to call in some favors...

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Our "family" gift for Christmas this year is going to be a Wii. Sean bought a bunch of games that he and the boys would like...but not so many for me! I reminded it was supposed to be a "family" gift and hinted at guitar hero or some kind of dancing game! This game would be perfect if it came on Wii?!? I'm so new to the game systems...I don't really even know what kind of games there are!!! I could totally see you bustin a move and dancing to this! Any suggestions for good Wii games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vick I just found your blog! I'm going to start stalking you now :) You're family is so beautiful and that dance game is as cool as it looks! Get it man, get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started playing Wii Just Dance in October and I've lost almost 20lbs because of it... I think that "argument" might get you both your dancey game AND that soft serve icecream maker! ;)

    ReplyDelete